Necklace from the Bery collection with ears of grain
- 100% brass
- width of the pendants approx. 1 cm
- length of the longer pendant approx. 8 cm
- length of the shorter pendant approx. 3.5 cm
- total length of the necklace approx. 85 cm
- suspended ORSKA logo with the diameter of approx. 1.5 cm
Anna Orska, as a nature enthusiast, has created the collection, which adheres to the perfection of natural forms. Bery collection jewelry was inspired by Polish summer landscapes, saturated with gold like hand-made brass jewelry. The delicate chain was decorated with two pendants in the shape of brass-cast ears of rye and wheat of actual size. The grain structure is clearly visible on their surface. The artistic necklace has a fastening at the front. Organic design will be a perfect choice for those who love nature, and constantly draw strength and inspiration from it.