Necklace with pendant from the New Stone collection
- 90% brass, 10% new stone
- total length of the necklace approx. 95 cm
- small size adjustment possible thanks to the extension
- diameter of the pendant approx. 5.5 cm
- suspended seal with the diameter of approx. 2 cm
- suspended ORSKA logo with the diameter of approx. 1 cm
- limited-edition necklace
A growing concern about what we will leave behind for future generations has inspired ORSKA to develop the concept of reincarnation of post-industrial plastic, which has undergone experimental treatment. As a result of this process, a synthetic stone was created, which is the heart of the New Stone collection. The lightweight black block with rainbow-like shimmer and texture reminiscent of crystallization known from natural minerals was made of processed plastic with addition of brass filings from ORSKA jewellery studio. The long necklace with impressive pendant with irregular line and wavy structure has been stamped with a seal, indicating its origin – ‘made by Homo Sapiens’ – being a reminder that our works are also our responsibility.
Each copy was handcrafted. The stones may slightly differ from the specimen presented in the photo.