- Material: BioVeg™ – vegan corn leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: Recycled PET bottle polyester fabric in black
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold color
- Inside the wings, magnetic plates were inserted
- Measurements: length 21 cm, height 29 cm, width 6.5 cm
- Chain: 100% brass, length 110 cm
- Round handle: 100% brass, diameter 8.3 cm
- Under one wing an 8 x 3 cm engraving with the sentence: Don't be afraid to spread your wings / Today, I'm flying high
- Full set includes: 1x bag with the round handle, 1x Byzantine chain, 1x pendant of your choice
- Additional accessories: chain, keychain
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The bag was created from vegan leather made from corn leaves and stalks - a by-product of the harvesting process. The organic shape inspired by nature was decorated with brass hardware with an engraved ORSKA logo and a round handle, handmade in Anna Orska's studio in Poznań. The inside of the bag is lined with polyester fabric made from recycled PET bottles. In addition, it features a pocket, measuring 26 x 9 cm, which will make it easy to store an ID or credit card. The elegant handbag can also be worn with a long Byzantine chain, which, thanks to its adjustable clasp, will also work well as a necklace and a belt to tie around the waist.
BioVeg™ is a natural material that can change its color or texture over time. Read how to care for Falena so it can fly with you for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.