"GOJI" brown - Vegan bag from the VIVO collection
- Material: Malai – coconut water vegan leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: recycled PET bottles polyester in magenta
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold color
- Measurements: length 15 cm, width 22 cm, height 4 cm;
- Chain: 110 cm
- In the front embossed ORSKA logo in gold, approx. 2.5 x 0.5 cm
- Full set includes: 1x bag, 1x Byzantine chain, 1x pendant of your choice
- Additional accessories: chain, keychain
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The vegan bag is made of coconut water vegan leather – a byproduct of coconut pulp extraction. The geometric shape is decorated from the bottom, with a satin finish brass element which adds character – well-known to all fans of Anna Orska’s designs. The bag is closed with a covered magnet. The inside is made of recycled PET bottles polyester fabric in magenta and features a small, flat pocket, perfect for credit or business cards. The bag comes with a long decorative Byzantine chain. Goji has a timeless form and a strong satisfying effect. It makes you believe in original accessories that help to get rid of boredom and enhance the style. You can wear it in many ways: over the chest, shoulder, and even hips as a decorative belt or a fanny pack. The small bag will be perfect for everyday situations – despite its small size, you can easily fit inside your phone, documents, and keys.
Malai is a natural material which may change color and structure over time. Please read how to take care of Goji so that you can enjoy its full taste for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.