"TEA" copper - Vegan bag from the VIVO collection
- Material: 65% AppleSkin™ - vegan apple leather, 35% beLEAF™ - vegan alocasia leaf leather (read more about the materials)
- Lining: recycled PET bottles polyester in black
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold
- Measurements: length 22 cm; width 16 cm; height 8 cm
- Adjustable strap: length 100 cm x width 1.5 cm
- In the front embossed ORSKA logo in gold, approx. 2.5 x 0.5 cm
- Full set includes: 1 x handbag, 1 x strap, 1 x pendant of your choice
- Additional accessory: chain, keychain
- The bag was made in a single copy
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact we made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional standards of leather craftsmanship, in local workshops, from sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The TEA handbag is the essence of subtle power that gives you a boost in the morning and keeps you awake at night. It seamlessly transitions between styles, satisfying the desire for uniqueness of every moment. Its original character is the result of contrasting two innovative vegan materials: the black smooth made from apple peels and pomace - a by-product of the apple juice production process - and the exotic and surprising vegan leather made from alocasia leaves, created through proper processing of this plant.
The elegant classic form with a twist is adorned with a vegan apple leather strap with decorative links attached to the ends. The bag closes with a covered magnet for added security and comfort. The inside is made of recycled PET bottle polyester fabric in black and has a 21 x 10 cm zippered pocket.
AppleSkin™ and beLEAF™ are natural materials that can change their color or structure over time. Please read how to take care of TEA so that you can enjoy its full flavor for as long as possible.
Each TEA handbag is unique, so individual copies may differ in color and texture of the leaf. The model is made in a limited number of copies, and each comes with a certificate with an individual number.
In the photos, TEA is presented by Marta Karwacka, sustainability and CSR expert, owner of the consulting company Good Impact, and author of the blog How to Wear Fair.