- 70% Swarovski Elements pearls, 30% brass
- the length of the leaves approx. 1 cm
- the length of the fly approx. 1.8 cm
- the diameter of the pearls approx. 3 mm
- suspended ORSKA logo with the diameter of approx. 1 cm
Anna Orska, as a nature enthusiast, has created the Bery collection, which adheres to the perfection of natural forms. The designer notoriously draws inspiration from nature, faithfully reproducing the beauty of flora and fauna. The artistic bracelet from the Bery collection was handcrafted form green crystals and Swarovski Elements pearls, which, thanks to their combination, created a subtle string softly wrapped around the wrist. The whole was decorated with two pendants in the shape of wintergreen boxwood leaves of actual size and fly. Very delicate and feminine jewelry in a romantic style will be a perfect choice for those who love nature, and constantly draw strength and inspiration from it.