- 85% brass, 10% Swarovski Elements crystals, 5% silver
- the diameter of the upper hoops is approx. 3 cm
- the diameter of the lower hoops is approx. 2.5 cm
- total length of the earrings approx. 8 cm
- stud and clasp made of silver
The Frost collection was inspired by cracking ice. When the ice crumbles and splits, its crystalline structure results in ice fragments with facets shimmering in light and sharp edges being formed. The geometric, colorful earrings are both minimalist and impressive. They have the form of brass hoops with a square cross-section. Large, Swarovski Elements crystals framed in colorful brass are suspended from the hoops with an extra brass hoop. The earrings' clasp is a latch back, keeping the earrings safely in your ears. The earrings were made and painted by hand.