- 70% brass, 20% coins, 10% silver
- diameter of the coins approx. 2 cm
- total length of the earrings approx. 4.5 cm
- leverback clasps made of silver
- suspended ORSKA logo with the diameter of approx. 1.5 cm
In the age of plastic means of payment, old coins have gone into oblivion. However, it is worth giving a new life to those beautiful and bringing luck, and wear them every day on your finger, neck or wrist. Anna Orska has created the DUCATS collection, the main characters of which are round coins bearing traces of golden age. Artistic earrings were handcrafted with the use old coins, which were fitted in a brass setting. The central element was suspended from the decorative brass ORSKA logo. Dangle earrings with original design look good in the company of a white dress shirt, adding a touch of feistiness to casual styling.
Coins may differ from those in the photos as they are randomly selected from among different individual copies.