Leaf - vegan bag from the VIVO collection
- Material: beLEAF™ – alocasia leaf vegan leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: PIÑATEX® – pineapple leaf vegan leather
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold color
- Measurements: length 40 cm, width 30 cm, height 3 cm (each bag may be slightly different due to the use of life-size leaves)
- Chain: 100% brass, length: 88 cm, adjustable
- Inside pocket: PIÑATEX®, lined with recycled PET bottles polyester fabric
- In front embossed ORSKA logo in gold, approx. 2.5 x 0.5 cm
- Full set contains: the bag, the Byzantine chain, one charm pendant of your choice
- The bag was made in a single copy
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The vegan bag was made from natural alocasia leaves. Each leaf has an individual vein network and a unique color palette. Their original irregular lines inspired geometric forms that delight with simple elegance. The bag is hand-sewn and decorated with a brass needle with a ring, which closes the whole and makes the clutch bag fit comfortably in the hand. Leaf can also be worn with the long Byzantine chain that you will find included in the set. The decorative spike can be removed and worn as an avant-garde necklace. The inside of the bag is made of vegan leather derived from pineapple leaves. The bag has two practical inside pockets: a sewn-on smaller one, and a larger one that folds along with the shape of the leaf. Leaf is the whisper of the elements of nature which you will hear both in everyday situations and during evening meetings. The addition of brass elements makes it an unforgettable companion for special occasions.
beLEAF™ and Pinatex® are natural materials which may change color and structure over time. Please read how to take care of this model so that it will please your eye in its unchanged form for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.
In the photos, Leaf is presented by Anna Pięta, social activist, fashion sustainability expert and host of the MUDA Talks podcast.