- 60% rope, 15 brass, 15% Swarovski Elements crystal, 10% steel
- dimensions of Swarovski Elements crystals 4 cm x 3 cm
- total length of the necklace approx. 50 cm
- the necklace fastened with steel shackle
- suspended ORSKA logo with the diameter of approx. 1.8 cm
The Frost collection was inspired by cracking ice. When the ice crumbles and splits, its crystalline structure results in ice fragments with facets shimmering in light and sharp edges being formed. The necklace was handcrafted from grey or black sailing rope and decorated with a transparent crystal of original shape. The necklace likes the company of a white shirt and casual styling, but it will also work well as the embellishment of an evening outfit.