- 95% brass, 5% Swarovski Elements crystal
- total length of the chain approx. 80 cm
- width of the spider approx. 2.5 cm
- length of the spider approx. 4 cm
- length of the suspended chain approx. 15 cm
small size adjustment possible thanks to the extension
Anna Orska, as a nature enthusiast, has created the Bery collection, which adheres to the perfection of natural forms. The designer notoriously draws inspiration from nature, faithfully reproducing the beauty of flora and fauna. The necklace was handcrafted from brass. The necklace has the form of a chain, loosely wrapped around the neck, which is connected to a brass spider. At the back of the necklace there is a delicate chain ending with links and a Swarovski Elements crystal. The chain can serve as a decoration on its own as well as an additional extension of the necklace. Feminine jewelry in a romantic style will be a perfect choice for those who love nature, and constantly draw strength and inspiration from it.