Nori black - vegan bag from the VIVO collection
- Material: AppleSkin™ – apple vegan leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: recycled PET bottles polyester fabric in magenta
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold
- Measurements: length 41 cm, width 30 cm, height 1 cm
- Asymmetrical strap: length 109 cm, width 4 cm, adjustable
- On both pockets embossed ORSKA logo in gold; 2.5 cm x 0.5 cm
- Full set contains: the large pocket, the small pocket, the strap, one charm pendant of your choice
- Additional accessories: chain, keychain
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The vegan bag is made of vegan leather, made from apple peel and pomace – a byproduct of apple juice production process. The geometric form is perfect as a laptop case, and thanks to the external, detachable pocket, you can separately pack a charger. The set includes an asymmetrical strap with adjustable length, made of the same vegan material. The bag is closed with a full-length zipper which protects the inside pocket that can fit all the necessary items. The inside is made of recycled PET bottles polyester fabric in a magenta color. You can wear the bag as the full set: the large pocket on the strap with the small pocket attached. But, you can also easily adapt Nori’s according to your needs, for example by carrying each pocket separately. The smaller one will work as an elegant clutch bag – just replace the strap with one of the decorative brass chains. Nori’s potential lies in simplicity. The pure form shows high protection features. The source of vital joy and aesthetic sensations will surprise you with an infinity of possibilities.
AppleSkin™ is a natural material which may change color and structure over time. Please read how to take care of Nori so that you can enjoy its vitality for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.
In the photos, Nori is presented by Paulina Górska, promoter of the ecological lifestyle, eco-activist, author of the blog paulinagorska.com. She runs popular profiles on social media @eko.paulinagorska, followed by tens of thousands of people.