"AVOCADO" black - Vegan bag from the VIVO collection
- Material: AppleSkin™ – vegan apple leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: recycled PET bottles polyester fabric in black + recycled PET bottles polyester mesh in black
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold color
- Measurements: length 37 cm, width 37 cm, height 12 cm
- Strap: length 111 cm (adjustable), width 2.2 cm
- In the front embossed ORSKA logo in gold, approx. 3.5 x 0.8 cm
- Full set includes: 1 x bag with artistic handles, 1 x strap, 1 x pendant of your choice
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The bag is made of vegan leather made from apple peel and pomace – a byproduct of apple juice production process. The simplicity of the elegant form was combined with artistic handles, handcrafted from brass in the ORSKA workshop. When not used, they become a unique geometric decoration. The bag also works well worn with a long strap. Made of the same material and adorned with decorative clip hooks, the strap makes it easier to use Avocado in everyday situations.
Avocado closes with a two-way zipper routed around the perimeter for convenient access to the inside, which is lined with recycled fabric in black. The inside features two pockets: a large one made of recycled PET bottle polyester mesh in black, and a small, semi-circular one made of vegan apple leather. The bag includes four cone-shaped elements attached at the bottom, so it can be placed safely and stably on the ground. The perfect shape of the Avocado pleases the eye with its inexhaustible fullness of inspiration, giving a fuller flavor to the whole.
AppleSkin™ is a natural material which may change color or structure over time. Please read how to take care of Avocado so that you can enjoy its full flavor for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.
In the photos, Avocado is presented by Anna Pięta, social activist, fashion sustainability expert, and host of the MUDA Talks podcast.