- Material: AppleSkin™– apple vegan leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: high-quality recycled satin fabric in magenta
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold color
- Measurements: length 30 cm, width 20 cm, height 10 cm
- Strap: length 111 cm, width 4 cm
- In the front embossed ORSKA logo in gold: approx. 2.5 x 0.5 cm
- Full set includes: 1 x bag, 1 x strap, 1 x pendant of your choice
- Additional accessories: chain, keychain
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
Drosera, or sundew, is made of vegan leather, made from apple peel and pomace – a byproduct of apple juice production process. The organic shape inspired directly by nature is decorated with a strap made of the same material, with decorative links attached to the ends. The bag is closed with a covered magnet, hidden under a satin finish brass element, which increases the comfort and safety of use. The lining is made of high-quality, recycled fabric in magenta color. Sundew can be worn in different ways: the bag with the long strap will be perfect for everyday outfits, and worn in hand, it will shine as an evening clutch. As a companion of everyday adventures and evening celebrations, it will attract the eye, touch the heart, and will not let go.
AppleSkin™ is a natural material which may change color and structure over time. Please, read how to take care of Drosera to keep it flourishing for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.
In the photos, DROSERA is presented by Marta Karwacka, sustainability and CSR expert, owner of the consulting company Good Impact, and author of the blog How to Wear Fair.