- Material: AppleSkin™– vegan apple leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: recycled PET bottle polyester fabric
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold color
- Inside the wings steel plates inserted
- Measurements: length 21 cm, height 29 cm, width 6.5 cm
- Chain: 100% brass, length 110 cm
- Round handle: 100% brass, diameter 8.3 cm
- Under one wing an 8 x 3 cm engraving with the sentence: Don't be afraid to spread your wings / Today, I'm flying high
- Full set contains: 1x bag with the round handle, 1x Byzantine chain, 1x pendant of your choice
- Additional accessories: chain, keychain
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The bag is made of vegan leather, which was made from apple peel and pomace – a byproduct of apple juice production process. The organic shape inspired by nature was decorated with brass element, engraved with the ORSKA logo, and a round handle, handcrafted in the Poznań studio of Anna Orska. The inside is lined with recycled PET bottles polyester fabric. The bag has a 26 x 9 cm pocket, perfect for an ID or credit card. The elegant handbag can also be worn with a long Byzantine chain, which can be easily turned into a necklace or a waist belt thanks to the adjustable clasp. Falena is attracted by candlelight and evening dresses. Its wings spread when it meets the light. The nocturnal butterfly will take care of all the attributes of the night.
AppleSkin™ is natural material which may change color and structure over time. Please read how to take care of Falena so that it can fly with you for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.
In the photos, Falena is presented by Anna Pięta, social activist, fashion sustainability expert and host of the MUDA Talks podcast.