Vegan bag from the VIVO collection – model "GOJI"
- Material: AppleSkin™– vegan apple leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: high-quality recycled satin fabric in magenta
- Metal elements: 100% brass in gold color
- Measurements: length 15 cm, width 22 cm, height 4 cm;
- Strap: length 110 cm, width 1.5 cm
- In the front embossed ORSKA logo in gold, approx. 2.5 x 0.5 cm
- Full set includes: 1x bag, 1x strap, 1x pendant of your choice
- Additional accessories: chain, keychain
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The vegan bag is made of vegan leather, made from apple peel and pomace – a byproduct of apple juice production process. The geometric shape is decorated from the bottom with a satin finish brass element which adds character – well-known to all fans of Anna Orska’s designs. The bag is closed with a covered magnet. The inside is made of high-quality recycled satin fabric in magenta and features a small flat pocket, ideal for storing a payment card or business cards. The bag comes with a long, adjustable strap made of the same material.
Goji has a timeless form and a strong satisfying effect. It makes you believe in original accessories that help to get rid of boredom and enhance the style. You can wear it in many ways: over the chest, shoulder, and even hips as a decorative belt or a fanny pack. The small bag will be perfect for everyday situations – despite its small size, you can easily fit inside your phone, documents, and keys.
AppleSkin™ is a natural material which may change color and structure over time. Please read how to take care of Goji so that you can enjoy its full flavor for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual number.
In the photos, Goji is presented by Anna Pięta, social activist, fashion sustainability expert and host of the MUDA Talks podcast.