Vegan handbag from the VIVO collection - model "GOJI"
- Material: BioVeg™ - the so-called corn leather (read more about the material)
- Lining: high-quality recycled satin fabric in magenta
- Metal elements: brass in gold color
- Bag dimensions: length 15 cm, width 22 cm, height 4 cm
- Strap: length 110 cm, width 1.5 cm
- In the front embossed ORSKA logo in gold: approx. 2.5 x 0.5 cm
- The set includes: 1x bag, 1x long strap, 1x pendant of your choice
- Additional accessories: chain, keychain
The limited series of VIVO bags is the result of a pact that we have made with nature. Handcrafted with traditional leathercraft standards, in local workshops, with sustainably produced materials, it reminds us that the choices we make today affect what our tomorrow will look like.
The bag is made of vegan leather made of corn leaves and stalks - a by-product of the corn cob harvesting process. The geometric shape is decorated, from the bottom, with a satin finish brass element, which gives it character, well-known to all fans of Anna Orska's designs. The bag is closed with a covered magnet. The inside is lined with high-quality recycled satin fabric in magenta and has a small flat pocket, perfect for storing the most necessary things. The bag comes with a long adjustable strap made of the same material.
Goji has a timeless form and a strong satisfying effect. It brings faith in original accessories, neutralizes boredom in the wardrobe, and supports your personal style. You can wear it in many ways: over the chest, on the shoulder, and even on the hips as a decorative belt or a waist bag. The handy bag will be perfect for everyday situations - despite its small size, you can easily fit inside your phone, documents, and keys.
BioVeg™ is a natural material which may change color and structure over time. Please read how to take care of Goji so that you can enjoy its full taste for as long as possible.
The number of bags is limited. Each comes with a certificate and has an individual serial number.