- 60% brass, 20% amber, 20% synthetic Mare stone
- The larger Mare stone is approximately 1.7 cm in diameter
- The length of the lemon amber is approximately 1 cm
- The diameter of the honey amber is about 0.5 cm
- The diameter of the small Mare stone is approx. 0.3 cm
The Baltic Sea is for Anna Orska a symbol of freedom and happiness. The sea, which has attracted the designer to its sandy shores for many years, has become the main character of the Baltica collection. The designer combined amber with a synthetic Mare stone, which was made of recycled fishing ropes and nets extracted from the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
The delicate bracelet is handcrafted of brass. It is decorated with oval amber in a lemon color and round amber in a honey shade, which were cut in the family studio on the Vistula Spit. The natural stone has been combined with two round stones made of marine waste material: the larger one, green and black, and the smaller one, green. The delicate bracelet will awaken artistic enthusiasm. The other designs from the Baltica collection - an original ring, asymmetrical paired earrings, or a long necklace combined with the elegant bracelet will adorn any outfit.
The collection is limited. Amber may slightly differ from the stones shown in the photo.